By downloading the software you agree to the license Creative Commons BY-NC-ND as described here. You expressly understand and agree that the provider of the software shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of the software.
The software consists of the web application and the optional Windows printserver. On this page only the latest version can be downloaded that contains both components in a single zip archive. If you want to download the original version 1.0 you need to click on the German download page.
The zip file for download contains next to OrderSprinter some third party libraries like jQuery, jQuery Mobile, jQuery Mobile Date Picker, fpdf, PHPExcel. These libraries are saved in the sub-directory php/3rdparty of the unzipped download file and have their own licenses that are also saved in the download file.
OrderSprinter 1.3.12Release: 23 April 2017
The version 1.3.12 changed some things
- view of sizes of tables of the data base
- bugfix: products with same name and different tax have been handled wrong in desktop view
The change log describes in more detail the changes since version 1.0. Unfortunately the English version is still the old version for 1.0.7...
Quick installation instructions
- Extract webapp from the zip archive.
- Upload the webapp content to your web server.
- Open the page in your browser to where you have uploaded webapp content, e.g. http://www.my-web-page.uk/ordersprinter and start the installation
- Log in as admin, create users, give them rights for the modules, create the menu, the room plan etc.
- Have fun :)
Instructions for printserver
- Extract OrderSprinterPrintserver.exe from the zip archive.
- Start the program on a windows system, preferable on the command line with a configuration file name to create as argument (printserver-1_0.exe /config:"c:\config.cfg")
- Specify the connections to the printers for each type of receipt
- Put a shortcut in the autostart like OrderSprinterPrintserver.exe /start /config:"c:\config.cfg"
- Have fun :)
If the short instructions are not sufficient for you and if the official book about OrderSprinter did not help you, you can contact me. Maybe I can help you... email@example.com
I am always happy about any feedback, no matter if positive or negative!
Stefan Pichel, June 2016