OrderSprinter 1.0 is freeware and is licensed by the Creative Commons License BY-NC-ND.The Creative Commons License BY-NC-ND means in human-readable summary:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
A remark to the point commercial use: Of course you are allowed to use the software in gastronomy like restaurants, this is what the software is programmed for! With the restriction Noncommercial it is meant that you are not allowed to sell the software.
The everyday speech summary of the license cannot replace the complete license text. The full license text can be read here: CC BY-NC-ND. The German text is copied in the German license page of this web page.